Seniors Need to Claim These 11 Benefits
or They Won't Get Them
With all that's happened in 2020, seniors are now entitled to more benefit programs than ever. Savvy Americans have been taking advantage of these benefits to recession-proof their finances. Yet each year, millions of Americans forget to apply for them, mostly because they don't even know they exist!
As a result of forgetting to claim, they forgoe thousands of dollars in extra savings each year. To help we have listed the Top 11 Benefits of 2020 below which are still active.
Note: Many of these programs are only available online and could expire as early as this October. Therefore you should claim them as soon as possible.
1. Tax Benefits For Seniors
Tax planning can be quite a tedious process, but there are benefits for seniors to make tax less taxing:
- Free Advice: IRS-certified volunteers will help older taxpayers with tax return preparation and electronic filing between Jan. 1 and April 15 each year.
- No Withdrawal Penalties: Anyone aged 59 or over can withdraw money from an IRA, without incurring the common 10% tax.
- Catch-Up Contributions: Workers aged 50 or older can defer income tax on an extra $6,500 or a total of $26,000 if contributed to a 401(k) plan, resulting in a tax savings of $6,240 for an older worker in the 24% tax bracket.
- Additional IRA Contribution: Workers age 50 and older can contribute an additional $1,000 to an IRA, or a total of $7,000 in 2020.
2. Never Pay For Electricity Again - This Fed Program Gives Tax Credits For Homeowners to Get Solar & Enjoy $0 Electric Bills!
Your power company will likely never tell you about this. This little known government program is giving thousands of dollars of tax credits to homeowners who live in these qualifying areas, simply to switch to solar.
It's called the Federal Solar Tax Credit and it covers all costs to go solar, so you never have to pay another energy bill again. On average, homeowners can get up to $5,000 in tax credits to install solar panels.
The benefits don't stop there, once you've made the switch, homeowners reduce their energy bills all the way to $0! This helps you save even more in the long run.
It's very easy (and free) to check if you are eligible before the program expires. Connect with solar installers and eliminate your electric bills. Check Eligibility Here!
3. Get Up To $250,000 in Life Insurance From Just $1/Day
The security that life insurance gives you and your family is critical. While a nominal insurance of $25,000 sounds like a nice amount, the reality is it barely covers funeral costs and a few mortgage payments. A large policy can help make up for years of lost salary, pay the mortgage and ensure your family don't inherit your debts.
By using this clever little-known site, it's easy for anyone to find a cheap life insurance policy with high coverage. Compare plans regardless of your age or medical history and better yet, it's completely free to use. No longer will big insurance companies rip people off and get away with it...
After entering your criteria, their powerful technology searches thousands of deals to find you the best policies. It's hard to find these policies anywhere else and in most cases, even if you have an existing plan, it could save you up to 70% off while keeping the same coverage.
Policies without medical checks are available with instant approval, even for adults that may have been denied in the past. Click Here to Check PoliciesGet My Life Insurance >>
4. Discounts & Saving Tips - Your Wallet Will Thank You
Even when the economy is good, it helps to be mindful of your money, but it's even more important nowadays. Here's some unusual ways to save your cents and turn them into dollars:
- Groceries: Save up to 10% off at supermarkets such as Bi-Lo, Fred Myer, Hy-Vee and more! Even Walmart sometimes offers senior discounts, it's always worth asking in store.
- Diet: Eat meatless once or twice a week. Not only will it help your wallet, it’ll improve your health.
- Entertainment: Most towns offer free concerts on Saturdays or Sundays during the summer. Take advantage of them.
- Travel: Get up to 10% off with airlines like American Airlines, United, Southwest & more. It varies by route, so it's worth calling in before booking!
5. 'Debt Relief' Program Helps Americans With $20,000+ Credit Card Debt
The burden of debt can be a big one to carry, especially so for seniors. Ever increasing living costs combined with interest rates that exponentially increase your debt, it can be overwhelming. All these factors could end up with an inability to pay your debt and an ever increasing pile of it! But credit card companies are hiding something from you...
If you have $20,000 or more in credit card debt, we strongly advise you to check out this program to get rid of it faster!Get Rid of My CC Debt >>
6. Homeowners, Get $3,252/Year Thanks To This Federal Mortgage Relief Program
Hailed as 'the largest benefit program for homeowners' in 2020, this one thing could put thousands of dollars in your pocket every year.
Anyone with a mortgage can use this Federal Mortgage Relief Program to get $3,252/Year deducted from their mortgage payments starting as soon as September.
This relief program may not last, lenders have been lobbying to end it, as thousands of clever homeowners have already taken advantage. The good news is, as long as you claim before it expires, you're locked in and keep your $3,252 every year.
Homeowners with good credit could even be entitled to more, check how much you can get back with this free online survey.
The best part is it takes just 60 seconds to check and is completely free with this online survey.Check My Eligibility >>
7. Got The Travel Bug? These Cruise & Hotel Discounts Will Help
Traveling is one of the few things that never get old. Every now and then, no one can resist a quick getaway, and it doesn't have to expensive:
- Clarion Hotels: 10% off advanced bookings.
- Hilton: Up to 10% off select rooms and locations.
- Marriot: Up to 15% off most locations, advised to call before booking.
- Carnival: Special senior rates, up to 10% off for 65+
- Celebrity Cruises: Discounts available for ages 55+
- Norweigan: Perks & free upgrades (depending on availability)
8. Get a New Roof This August With This ‘Roof Replacement’ Incentive
Everybody knows repairing or replacing a roof can be an extremely expensive affair. However, this clever website has put the roofing industry's exorbitant pricing on its head. Instead of leaving roofing issues to develop into even bigger problems, homeowners can finally get a new roof without paying full cost.
By using this little-known website, homeowners can get a brand new roof at a fraction of the cost, allowing them to add valuable equity to their homes. Not just that, but putting off repairing or replacing an old roof could lead to much more serious issues down the line.
Simply check if your home qualifies and take advantage of rebates & discounts worth thousands that this site provides. Check If My Home Qualifies.Check If My Home Qualifies >
11. Seniors Get $850 Worth of Home Security For Free
There are over 3.4 million home burglaries every year in America. Sadly, most of these homes don't have security systems either, if they did, they're statistically much less likely to be broken into. Home security systems can be expensive, but this program offers $850 worth of home security kit for $0, installed in your home as soon as this month.
Besides for lowering your risk of being a victim, it could also help you save money on your home insurance policy. With this security system, there's no reason not to give yourself the peace of mind that comes with home protection.
For a limited time, homeowners can get this $850 Security System + a $100 VISA Gift Card for Free!.Get Your Free Quote >>
Extra: Don't Pay For Another Costly Home Repair Out Of Pocket Again
It's always a disruption when appliances like ACs or washing machines break down. Worse yet, most of us can't afford to go out and replace or repair them on the spot, yet are forced to, since they are rarely covered by home insurance policies. They always seem to break down when we need them most, but next time, you don't need to pay out of pocket for anything...
Clever homeowners are using this new Home Warranty Program, and are saving thousands in the long run by protecting themselves against unexpected home repairs. All appliances you can think of are covered entirely by this program, and in many cases, they'll completely replace your appliance with a brand new one. Without paying a penny out of pocket or unexpectedly, you can save yourself the financial impact and inconvenience of future break downs.Click Here to Learn More >>
Highest Value Programs:
Many are enjoying thousands of dollars extra for many years to come, simply by claiming the benefits below:
Remember - They may expire at anytime, so claim as soon as you can!